Areas of Involvement: Former Board Chair, Hospitality, Internal Processes
Current Term: Emeritus
• Cellist, Heartland Symphony
• Nisswa Stamma Committee
• Five Wings Arts Council Outstanding Arts Advocate & Leader Award, 2016
• Board Member , Minnesota Alliance for the Arts in Education
• Board Member , Minnesota Health Volunteers
• Vice President, Chippewa County Historical Society
• Adjunct Faculty, Hamline University and St. Mary's University-Mpls.
As a retired arts educator, Lakes Area resident, and participant in a variety of art forms, LAMF reinforces my belief that the arts are vital to one's personal growth and well being and has a positive economic and quality of life impact in our community. If we want the arts to flourish, we need to roll up our sleeves to help LAMF and other art endeavors happen. Our volunteers, donors, audience and our wonderful musicians are a testament that this can happen!
Lakes Area Music Festival
715 Laurel Street
Brainerd MN 56401
Hours*: W, F 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. *call to confirm during off-season