We look forward to welcoming you to the brand new Gichi-ziibi Center for live performances this summer!
We know you share our enthusiasm for the performing arts safely returning to theatres after a long hiatus. All live performances rely on everyone playing their part. This season, LAMF’s reopening relies on you, our audience members, to do your part, too!
When you reserve your tickets for the festival you’ll be required to adhere to these current safety protocols as well as any protocols implemented by the Front of House staff on-site at each event.
- Seating capacity: LAMF will be operating at reduced seating capacity. Tickets will need to be reserved ahead of time and capacity within each section at Gichi-ziibi Center for the Arts will be monitored by Front of House staff to ensure safe distancing.
- Vaccination: We are tracking the COVID-19 vaccination status of all of our musicians, staff, and volunteers as well as our audience. When reserving tickets, you will be asked if you and the majority of your party will be fully vaccinated at the time of the event. Please reply to the best of your knowledge.
- Masking: Masks will be optional at all LAMF events.
- Distancing: We ask that you continue to practice social distancing when on-site at LAMF events and be respectful of the varying comfort levels of our patrons. Limited seating capacity and sectioning at performances will ensure distanced seating options.
- Performances: All performances this summer will be 60-80 minutes in length with no intermission in order to ensure limited mingling about the space. (*The one exception is the opera The Rake’s Progress which will include one intermission.)
We acknowledge that our first public performances are not until July 30, giving us opportunities to continue to review and revise as the situation evolves and as new information becomes available regarding the COVID-19 Delta variant.
LAMF will monitor changes in guidelines closely and continue to adjust decisions to prioritize everyone’s safety and enjoyment. Please continue to check this page for updates.